Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The death of an idiot box

Just the other day after another excessively long day of being me I come home after borrowing a friend's copy of the new Transformers Revenge of The Fallen. I construct a sandwich and fill a drink and get my little late night snack all ready to go....And then to my dismal surprise, my TV shit the bed. Just snow. It was at this moment I realized just how important TV was and is in my life. Life is pretty boring when you can't turn on that idiot window that distracts you from how lame you really are as a person. So anyway there I am in my room with this sandwich that really is not that appetizing after the nauseating realization that I cannot be squired off to sleep by a cool movie sets in. So what I did was power down the sandwich and just laid there...For hours.....Until finally I fell asleep only to wake up for school 3 hours later. FML. But worse than that whole scenario is what I learned from this, I am literally a junkie for TV. I felt like a crackhead who lost his last blast. Pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment