Thursday, November 5, 2009

speed dating anyone

Tonight will be my first experience with speed dating...ha well just to clarify, I will be hosting a speed dating event for my internship. I'm sure that it will either be a dull few hours or a hilarious waste of my time. Either way I am oddly looking foward to going just to perform my favorite pastime of people watching. I am quite positive that there will be a lot of great candidates for watching in attendance, I don't know about you but when I people watch I make up hypothetical situations for people. Wow...that sounds pretty crazy right. Well if you think its crazy than you must not be on my creative level or something like that. Anyway like I said I am looking foward to this event mostly due to the fact that I have only seen this ritual (speed dating) performed on TV or in movies, where it is just funny and not awkward. Well enough said, I suppose I will have to get back to you on how it goes. For now stay safe and keep your head high.

No comments:

Post a Comment