Friday, October 16, 2009

Axototl the magestic Mexican Salamander....Crazy

At my internship today, one of my coworkers sent me an email of "9 wierd animals you never knew existed". This little guy was above and beyond the most strange looking. After some brief research, I found that it is called a Axototl and is indigenous to Mexico, it is actually a salamander. I just chose to include this because, I don't know about you but this is the craziest thing that I have seen all week. More interesting than the fact that this thing actually exists is that people have them as pets! It seems to me like something that you could buy in Tijuana for a small amount of pesos and smuggle back into the US in your tighty whiteys. Actually, disregard that last statement due to the fact that I just read that they are carnivorous. Yeah...Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment